* Public Primary School “Leonardo” is available for all young students and it`s free of charge.
* We aim to create and maintain the best learning environment, that is why we offer only one shift school system.
* Classes start at 8 o`clock in the morning, with our special 15- minutes long program “Good start”, which stimulates and supports students in achieving their goals.
* Ater school club is available Monday to Friday from 6:30 am to 5:30 pm.
* In order to promote healthy and tasty eating habits, we offer delicious meals provided by catering company “Kenzo” in reasonable price.
* We are very lucky to have a strong and dedicated staff group who are passionate about the quality of the education they provide.
Public Primary School “Leonard” – We are a place full of innovations. One of them is “Kanon” a system of obligatory after school classes, divided approximately by all six years of primary education, which supports personal development of every child (busts cultural and environmental awareness, but first of all builds self awareness and self confidence). We also place a strong emphasis on ensuring an ethical ethos and strong values system.
To support parents` busy working schedules, we offer after school club, opens from Monday to Friday from 6:30 am to 5:30 pm. We aim to create and maintain the best learning environment, that is why we offer only one shift school day. Every day classes start at 8 o`clock in the morning, with our special 15- minutes long program “Good start”, which stimulates and supports students in achieving their goals. “Good start program” contains elements of sensory processing, brain gym and art of memory. After that up till 1 pm we provide the core curriculum based on original syllabus inspired by concepts of Freinet`s pedagogy. From first grade we put effort on learning foreign languages (with extended English classes five times a week), maths and science.
After lunch break at 1 pm and relaxation “Kanon” classes starts. For our first grade students, we are very proud to offer classes like: logical and strategic games, playing chess, playing on music instruments and singing, science lab, sports and art. On the next levels of education we also provide: calligraphy, rhetoric and public speaking, football club, music therapy and learning Chinese. In “Leonardo” you will find a scout club, too. Whats the most important all of those classes are free of any charge and available for all students.
I our after school club students from Monday o Thursday will find support in doing their homework and school projects. During winter and summer breaks in cooperation with whole Fundacja Familiny Wroclaw group, we provide a day care system, school trips and school camps.
We are based in a beautiful, refurbished historic building in the center of Wroclaw. We are proud of all our fifteen modern and colorful classrooms located on three floors, our social and play rooms and students favorites: modern and innovative computer classroom and a school gym.
Publiczna Szkoła Podstawowa Leonardo
ul. Roosevelta 15, 50-236 Wrocław
Opening hours: 6.30-17.30
Opening hours 8.30-16.00
Administrative worker:: Anna Jasińska
tel.: 533 757 756